The eagerly anticipated 5th PETAN Sub Saharan Africa International Petroleum Exhibition and Conference (SAIPEC) will return this year on 19-21 May as a virtual conference and exhibition
Under the theme: Post Covid19 – From Global Crisis to Global Opportunities, SAIPEC will act as a pivotal platform for the whole region. For 2021, SAIPEC is set to tip the scales, standing as not only the largest event in Sub Saharan Africa’s oil and gas hub, but also the only truly industry led event, held in partnership with the largest oil and gas association in Africa, the Petroleum Technology Association of Nigeria (PETAN).
In its virtual format, SAIPEC will be hosted on the energy advance platform, allowing participants to interact and companies to promote their products and expertise, develop leads and generate meetings throughout the event and for subscribers - continuing further 365 days a year.
The conference programme will again benefit from the participation of industry leaders and experts from all over the world. Delegates will be able to access more than 40 hours of the highest-level content at a time convenient to them; providing invaluable insight, information and a platform for interactive debate.
It promises to offer;
● Direct access to the primary stakeholders and key players in the African energy sector supply and value chains
● Insight into the untapped oil and gas opportunities from tenders, upcoming bids and consortia and projects
● Connections with government policymakers, those detailing project plans, approving budgets and implementing timelines
As in the previous editions, the content and proceedings for SAIPEC 2021 has again been driven by an esteemed steering committee and speakers, representing a cross section of key stakeholders and senior representatives from the oil and gas industry including:
● Mr. Ademola Adeyemi-Bero, Managing Director, FIRST Exploration & Petroleum Development Company Limited and Nigerian Independent Oil Companies
● Mr. Bayo Ojulari, Managing Director, The Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company (SNEPCo)
● Engr. Simbi Kesiye Wabote, Executive Secretary, Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB)
● Mr. Tony Attah, Managing Director, Nigeria LNG
● Mr. Emeka Ene, CEO, Oildata Energy Group
● Dr. Ben Asante, Chief Executive Officer, Ghana National Gas Company Limited
● Mr. Lamin Camara, Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum and Energy, The Gambia
● Mr. Timothy Kabba, Director General, Petroleum Directorate, Sierra Leone
● Mrs. Patricia Simon-Hart, Managing Director, AFTRAC
● Mr. Ranti Omole, Chairman, Radial Circle and Vice Chairman, PETAN
● Mrs. Jessica Kyeyune, National Conent Specialist, Uganda National Oil Company (UNOC)
● Dr. Ibrahima Diaby, Chief Executive Officer, PETROCI, Côte d’Ivoire
● Mr. Omar Mitha, Former Chairman/CEO, ENH, Mozambique
● Dr. Juliette Twumasi-Anokye, Priniciple Consultant, Anojul Afriyie & Co
● Dr. Kofi Koduah Sarpong, Chief Executive Officer, Ghana National Petroleum Corporation (GNPC)
● Mr. Chikezie Nwosu, Chief Executive Officer, Waltersmith Petroman Oil Limited
● Mr. Issifou Moussa Yari, Managing Director, SOBEH, Benin
Running alongside the conference, the virtual international exhibition is attracting an increasing number of specialised companies who will be showcasing their latest products and services, including many international and regional energy companies and service providers, regional and national oil companies.
For more information about SAIPEC 2021, a full list of participants and to find out how you can get involved, please visit saipec-event.com